Please, follow these guidelines to create your anonymized abstract:
- The abstract should contain the title, the text itself and three keywords in a separate line at the end.
- The abstract should be anonymous (i.e. do not mention author’s names, e-mails etc.).
- Use Times New Roman, font size 12, single-spaced. Do not capitalise the first letters of each word in the title.
- Do not exceed 250 words. No figures or tables are allowed.
- We accept *.txt, *rtf, *doc and *.docx files.
Please, e-mail your abstract to the organisers at winter.language at gmail.com. Indicate in the body of the letter:
- The title of your abstract;
- All authors (e.g. John Smith*, Maria Ivanova* & Anna Müller**);
- Affiliations (e.g. *Research Institute, City, Country, **Scientific Unit, Town, Country);
- The email address of presenting author;
- Your preferences: talk, poster, talk or poster.
The deadline for submission is October 1, 2019.